Wednesday 22 September 2010

Perspective please

Hah, following on from my ridiculous post from yesterday. It looks like I need to see it in front of me to actually SEE what I need to do on my ever lasting to-do list. I will share it here

General:

Post Ebay items
Ballet email, drama email
Reply big long email to friend
Make purple necklace for shop graydonwhite.co.uk
Order chains online
Set up Etsy account
Tell the grandmother I'm going to Ireland again

College:

Sort clothes for tomorrow
Make lining for dress
Draw bird sequence for sketchbook
Validate Oyster card form

Self indulgent post but necessary! Tomorrow you'll see how I get on and you can tell me about yours!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh... to-do lists are the worst! The more I have on mine, the less I want to do anything :P Hopefully you're feeling productive and manage to get everything done :)
    xox,
    Cee
    PS: Love your hair in that bun! So pretty and ladylike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! So preppy and feminine!
    And oh my goodness, packing clothes for college is horrible! I started yesterday and I feel like I ended up packing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit. Looks great.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete