Sunday 18 July 2010

My day of... can't tell you yet


Haha although there is no seeing the outfit up here I do really love that effect the street lights give it's so atmospheric.





I've never been great at editing photographs, I love all the different effects that we can do but am unfortunately rather awful at the important things like SPOTS and RED EYE!













I had a load of shoes to carry today so that's the reason for the big bag! I probably wouldn't of put this with everything to be honest so was more for practical use.

So today I had a lovely time which I shan't breath a word until we get the pictures of it all for you to see. Won't be too long. Until then you can see what I wore today, I got back quite late which is why I'm in the scarey land of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment