Saturday 7 August 2010

Blanketing..

...most of us have done it right? Something we want that multiple people can get for us but is quite difficult so we maximize our chances by doing a handwritten SPAMFEST to our contacts!

Here is my attempts to gain employment. I do work doing admin and some PA duties on a Monday and it is well paid for what I actually do but it's not enough for me to live properly, just sustaining me you know what I mean.

So I am applying for the usual retail sales positions in most of my favourite stores, alot of my friends just hand in their CV's/resume's to the stores on foot. I just wouldn't be able to stand the snooty sales assistant face as she patronizingly says "I'll pass that on for you" so I've decided to mail them instead.


So I am a student trying to get a part time position. What's your situation? Do you work full time part time? Are you studying like me? Are you face to face with the public everyday or behind a computer screen?

I also want to know if anybody has had success with this blanketing/spamming method. I've done it before on emails and have got a few responses but it would just be no's. However I did look for someone once and found them doing this. So I'm just curious, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment