Wednesday 11 August 2010

Formal

Howdy
So I need help in what I should wear to a black tie event. It's Friday so quite last minute. I'd just appreciate some links to some dresses that would suit long black hair with pale light skin. Not for a redonkulous amount either please.
Can't look out of place here http://www.amikalondon.com/ as this is where the party is.
Any photos of your evening gowns? Any experiences of your black tie events to share?
So I hardly ever share where I got my clothes from, the reason being ALOT (much more than I thought) is vintage/thrifted/mothers. Here my boring sandals were from Peacocks £10-ish? The shirt was coast I think, but 10 years or so ago. The shorts were my mum's black jeans when she was my age! So almost 25 years old or something.
Anyway off I go, I'm going to look through the various looks sites point me in some direction of what to wear tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment