Tuesday 10 August 2010

Vintage bombardment


This is my contribution to HYPEED's age of vintage competition. This is the only contribution I've made still getting the hang of that site.

Everything here is vintage excluding the shirt. Well I say vintage, 90's count now right? Im speaking about the cardigan and skirt. The top is 70's I cut it down from a long dress. The locket is 40's and have no idea about the bag.

So I am shamefully awake at 2.54 am. I am shattered so off I go to bed. Do you do your blogging and look posts at night too?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, 2:54 am... I can't remember the last time I was awake at that time! I do most of my blogging from work (shhh, don't tell :D). This is a really interesting look... I haven't quite got the hang of Hypeed, either, to be honest. Maybe I'm not fashion-forward enough...?
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete